The decoder save all passings of competitors in an internal FLASH memory, which makes it possible to restore the missed passings in case of a computer failure.
An internal battery ensures the operation of the decoder during a power failure. The autonomy of this battery is 2 hours.
The LCD display shows useful information such as the noise level, the detection level of the loops, the last transponder number identified. It also shows the elapsed time or the time of day, which can be synchronized by the internal GPS or by the computer.
The decoder has an Ethernet and RS-232 interface for communication with the computer.
- GPS Synchronization
- FLASH memory (save passings of the competitors)
- Loops management (1 to 32)
- Clock stability : Oscillator TCXO 0.5 ppm
- Resolution : 0.001 s
- Temperature range : -20 to 55 °C (-4 to 131 °F)
- Dimensions : 160 x 100 x 52 mm (6.3 x 3.9 x 2 in)
- Power supply 12 VDC
- 2 loops
- 1 timing impulse (to connect a photocell)
- 1 manual impulse (to simulate a transponder passing)
- 1 audio (beep for each transponder passing)
- 1 AUX (intermediate loops, red lights, horn)
- 1 RS-232
- 1 Ethernet