The RF decoder is recommended for sports that do not require a high speed passing.
It is the ideal solution for cycling, triathlon or athletics. The system can also be used for motocross, karting or supermoto.
A loop on the ground activates the RF-I transponder, then the RF decoder receives the information from the transponder by radio.
Radio communication uses a robust protocol to prevent any loss of information.
The RF decoder is able to detect up to 50 transponders in the same tenth of a second.
- Loops management (1 to 8)
- Clock stability : Oscillator TCXO 0.5 ppm
- Resolution : 0.001 s
- Temperature range : -20 to 55 °C (-4 to 131 °F)
- Dimensions : 272 x 276 x 96 mm (10.7 x 10.8 x 3,7 in)
- Power supply 12 VDC
- 1 loop
- 1 timing impulse (to connect a photocell)
- 1 manual impulse (to simulate a transponder passing)
- 1 audio (beep for each transponder passing)
- 1 Ethernet