The passive loop allow to detect Elite transponder and LS transponder. The passive loop is connected to the Elite decoder, Protime decoder or Intermediate decoder.
The loop is generally put under the track.
The maximum width of the track is 30 m (98 ft) and the spacing of the wires should be 70 cm (27.5 in).
- Used with Elite and LS transponders
- Temperature range : -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Dimensions : 80 x 50 x 23 mm (3.1 x 1.9 x 0.9 in)
- Weight : 80 g (2.8 oz)
- Coaxial cable (to connect decoder)
- Wire loop (to install on the track)