The RF Elite decoder is recommended for sports such as cycling, triathlon but also motor sports with moderate speeds (less than 200 km/h) such as Rallies, Enduro, Motocross, Kartcross etc …
A loop on the ground activates the RF-I transponder, then the RF Elite decoder receives the information transponder by radio.
The radio communication uses a robust protocol to prevent any loss of information.
The Elite RF decoder is able to detect up to 50 transponders in the same tenth of a second.
The decoder is autonomous for 36 hours thanks to its battery. It has a GPS and a GSM module. The GSM module makes it possible to send the passages on our server. The Elite v3 software can retrieve passings over the Internet. Interconnecting remote timing points becomes simple.
For Enduro or Rally, the decoder manages an external LED display as well as the printing of passage times on a self-adhesive label.
- Loops management (1 to 8)
- Clock stability : Oscillator TCXO 0.5 ppm
- Resolution : 0.001 s
- Temperature range : -20 to 55 °C (-4 to 131 °F)
- Dimensions : 361 x 290 x 165 mm (14.2 x 11.4 x 6.5 in)
- Battery: autonomy 36h / 24h (without / with LED display)
- USB stick to download the recorded passages
- GPS and GSM (requires a Chronelec multi-operator SIM card)
- Wireless PC link (Wifi)
- LED display connection to display the time of day
- 12 VDC power supply (integrated battery and charger)
- 1 loop
- 1 timing impulse (to connect a photocell)
- 1 manual impulse (to simulate a transponder passing)
- 1 audio and built-in speaker (beep for each transponder passing)
- 1 Ethernet
- 1 LED display connection