In addition, it can serve as backup system with a Elite decoder.
Several options are not available compared to the Elite decoder like GPS synchronization, the passings restore via the FLASH memory. Nevertheless the decoder makes it possible to store in RAM memory up to 2000 passages in case of a computer failure.
The decoder has an Ethernet interface and an RS-232 interface for communication with the computer.
- Clock stability : Oscillator TCXO 0.5 ppm
- Resolution : 0.001 s
- Temperature range : -20 to 55 °C (-4 to 131 °F)
- Dimensions : 160 x 100 x 52 mm (6.3 x 3.9 x 2 in)
- Power supply 12 VDC
- 1 loop (option : 2 loops)
- 1 timing impulse (to connect a photocell)
- 1 manual impulse (to simulate a transponder passing)
- 1 audio (beep for each transponder passing)
- 1 AUX (intermediate loops, red lights, horn)
- 1 RS-232
- 1 Ethernet