The RF-I transponder is part of the active transponders. It is particularly recommended for cycling, triathlon or athletics. It can also be used for motocross, karting or supermoto if speed is not high.
RF-I transponder is the new version of the RF transponder. It is compatible and works with the Elite RF decoder and the RF decoder.
With its integrated antenna and small dimensions, it can be easily attached to a fork or ankle. The 2 elastic joints allow to fix the transponder to a ankle strap or to prevent the sliding on a tube.
This transponder has an integrated Lithium battery (non-replaceable).
A LED indicates proper operation of the transponder when it is activated by the loop.
- Emission : radio waves
- Maximum speed : 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Maximum height of activation : 4 m (13.1 ft)
- Maximum distance of emission : 50 m (164 ft)
- Temperature range : -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Dimensions : 34 x 50 x 11 mm (1.33 x 1.96 x 0.4 in)
- Weight : 16 g (0.56 oz)
- Lithium CR2450
- Autonomy : 4 years minimum
- LED blinking : 1 time during emission, 1 time every 2 min 15 s