The RF transponder is part of the active transponders. It is particularly recommended for cycling, triathlon or athletics. It can also be used for motocross, karting or supermoto if speed is not high.
RF transponder is in standby and is activated by an active loop and uses a radio transmission with the Elite RF decoder (or RF decoder).
With its small dimensions, it can easily be placed on a belt, around the wrist or the leg without embarrassing the competitor.
This transponder is delivered with a Lithium battery. The battery can be replaced directly by the customer when it is empty (battery type: CR2450).
A LED indicates proper operation of the transponder when it is activated by the loop.
- Emission : radio waves
- Maximum speed : 140 km/h (87 mph)
- Maximum height of activation : 4 m (13.1 ft)
- Maximum distance of emission : 200 m (656 ft)
- Temperature range : -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Dimensions : 48 x 28 x 11 mm (1.9 x 1.1 x 0.4 in)
- Weight : 23 g (0.8 oz)
- Lithium CR2450
- Autonomy : 4 years
- LED blinking : 1 time during emission, 1 time every 2 min 15 s