The Elite Decoder Rack allows complete integration of two Elite decoders and a 10-port Ethernet router.
The system has a main decoder and a backup decoder to deal with any failures. With its button on the front panel, you can automatically switch the timing loops, the Ethernet/serial link to the second decoder.
The router allows you to connect your equipment to your local network and to connect an internet network, guest network etc…
With its internal battery, you are sure to never run out of power.
- 1 main decoder
- 1 backup decoder
- Button to select the active decoder
- 10-Port Ethernet Router
- Temperature range: -20 to 55°C (-4 to 131°F)
- Dimensions: 560 x 360 x 140 mm (22 x 14 x 5.5 in)
- 220V power supply
- 12 VDC power supply
- 2 loops
- 1 synchronization pulse (to connect a photocell)
- 1 manual pulse (to simulate the passage of a transponder)
- 1 built-in audio (beep for each passing transponder)
- Intermediate loops: RS-485 or Modem
- 1 RS-232
- 1 Ethernet