The decoder can be connected with a RS-485 network or a radio network.
A secured dialog enables the main decoder to receive every passings recorded by the distant decoder. Up to 32 distant decoders can be used on your circuit.
For exmple, for hill climbing we use 2 decoders linked together by radio. One decoder is connected to the starting loop (Elite decoder) and the other (intermediate decoder) to the finish loop.
- GPS Synchronization (option)
- Clock stability : Oscillator TCXO 0.5 ppm
- Resolution : 0.001 s
- Temperature range : -20 to 55 °C (-4 to 131 °F)
- Dimensions : 160 x 100 x 52 mm (6.3 x 3.9 x 2 in)
- Power supply 12 VDC
- 1 loop (option : 2 loops)
- 1 timing impulse (to connect a photocell)
- 1 manual impulse (to simulate a transponder passing)
- 1 audio (beep for each transponder passing)
- 1 AUX (intermediate loops, red lights, horn)
- 1 RS-232