The RF-S transponder is part of active transponders. It is particularly recommended for athletics because of its small size.
This transponder is identical to the RF transponder only the dimensions change.
With its small dimensions, it can easily be placed at the bib, around the wrist or leg without hindering the competitor.
This transponder has an integrated Lithium battery (non-replaceable).
- Emission : radio waves
- Maximum speed : 140 km/h (87 mph)
- Maximum height of activation : 4 m (13.1 ft)
- Maximum distance of emission : 200 m (656 ft)
- Temperature range : -20 °C to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
- Dimensions : 42 x 43 x 6 mm (1.65 x 1.69 x 0.23 in)
- Weight : 12 g (0.42 oz)
- Lithium CR2032
- Autonomy : 3 years